Monday, November 7, 2022

Instagram inspiration to the rescue

 I have this beautiful eucalyptus paper and so do hundreds (or more) card makers. I don't know what it is, but it is just so pretty. That said, it's a very bold and busy pattern and I was having a hard time coming up with a good balance. 

I saw a card on Instagram by Mary Fish, @ stampinpretty and saved it to my favorites. I needed a card for a friend who had some procedures done, so I used her inspiration to get going. Then I made 3 more with the bits left with different greetings to put in my stash.



Paper from Hobby Lobby

Stamps Technique Tuesday

Die Momenta

Cardstock Gina K

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Chris! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that paper is beautiful and I love what you did with it. Really pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete