Monday, October 31, 2022

Faux Marbling

Two posts in the same day! 

I came across the faux marble technique somewhere in my web travels. I can't remember where to give credit! It's easy enough..just some tissue paper, crumpled up bounced on an ink pad in two complementary colors. Then to get the darker striations use a marker along torn paper to make random designs. 

I recently got a bunch of new embossing folders and pulled out some old ones. I really love texture in white space. I cut apart the 1/4 sheet of faux marble and just kept playing around. 

I have a plan for the birthday one, but opted out of a greeting on the first. Sometimes you just need a greeting-less option. 

Sentiments are from Technique Tuesday, folders are Park Lane, Tim Holtz, and Cuttlebug, card stock from Gina K, and dies are Spellbinders. 





No comments:

Post a Comment