Thursday, October 20, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #558


Here we go.....for the first time in a long time, a blog post featuring a card! 

When you're in a creative slump, which I have been for some time, sketches are a tool that can help. A LOT! This took me a bit to get to what I felt was right and I almost gave up frustrated. Four or five versions later and much use of the round bin, and I channeled Farmer Zuckerman from Charlotte's Web: 'That'll do <Chris>. That'll do." 

Video tutorials are also fun to get the creativity going. Yesterday I watched a video from Gina K Designs on the Retiform technique. I applied it in my own way to stick with the sketch for this week from Freshly Made Sketches. In order to enter the challenge officially you have to link your blog post to the challenge blog. So, welcome to anyone who might be checking this out! Feel free to get to know me and where I am right now from my post earlier today. 

Stamps: Stampin' Up! c. 1997

Embossing folder (used the debossed side)

Inks and Cardstock: Gina K Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment