Friday, December 16, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches # 566

Thanks for stopping by! 

I've been absent for a couple weeks with a minor surgery, four weeks of bronchitis and a major craft room overhaul.  I'm excited to be back in my updated space and seeing if how I THINK it should be organized and arranged actually works in practice. 

Here's my submission for the final Freshly Made Sketches challenge for 2022. I'm needing a stash of birthday cards badly so here it is: 

 
Inks and cardstock: Gina K
Image: Gina K Friendly Silouette
Butterflies colored in with Stardust by Sakura pen
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Die is ? 
 
Here's the sketch for reference. 
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! 
Chris
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your overhauled craft room in good health!! I love the cheerful butterflies you created with the pretty embossed flowers in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete